The much-awaited Moto G9 was unveiled today at 12 PM. The phone comes as the successor of the Moto G8 which was launched by Lenovo in Brazil.
The Smartphone comes with mind-bending features such as:
- Display- a 6.5-inch HD+ Max Vision TFT display with 20:9 aspect ratio and 87 percent screen-to-body ratio.
- The iconic water-repellent design with multiple onboard sensors and a fingerprint sensor.
- Camera features – triple rear camera setup, 48-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 macro lens. Additionally, an 8-megapixel front camera for selfies.
- Camera features – pre-installed including Auto smile capture, HDR, Face beauty, Manual Mode, and RAW photo output.
- Dual sim cards.
- Storage – 64GB of onboard storage, expandable via microSD card.
- Connectivity options- includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, FM radio, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Battery- 5,000mAh battery that enables 20W fast charging expected to maintain two days of battery life on a single charge.
- Two colour variants including Forrest Green and Sapphire Blue.
- The phone will be priced at Rs. 11,499 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant.
The Smartphone is set for its release on 31st August and will be available on Flipkart. It is further expected to give competition to Smartphones such as Redmi Note 9 Pro, Samsung Galaxy M21, and Realme 6i.
This phone is quite similar in terms of display size, battery, RAM, and spaces and there are differences in terms of processor, camera, and price.
The Redmi 9 Prime comes with a quad rear camera setup including a 13-megapixel primary image sensor and an 8-megapixel secondary image sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens.
Wherein Moto G 9 provides a triple rear camera setup, a 48-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 macro lens. Additionally, an 8-megapixel front camera for selfies.