When it comes to online content consumption, videos happen to be some of the most popular ones. With multiple social media platforms now offering the ease of sharing videos of varying lengths for free, people have now started using video editing tools of different sorts. InVideo is one such app that allows easy creation of diverse video types. It helps you create Facebook video ads quickly or curate some catchy content for Facebook, Instagram, and other social media channels.
What is InVideo
With pretty good ratings online and some great reviews on user forums concentrating on video editing tools, InVideo offers flexible video editing solutions. As a tool that promises to let you create impressive videos in less than 10 minutes, this one offers a wide range of templates and convenient editing options. Creating an account is easy and free, after which there are two different plans with different subscription costs and benefits to choosing from. There is also a ‘creator’s club’, which lets you interact with other video creators and expand your network. The training material provided and the detailed demo allows anyone who is serious about video creation to focus on continuous improvement of their videos.
Plans and Pricing
- $20 per month
- 300 photos per month
- 60 HD video exports in a month
- $60 per month
- Unlimited access to premium videos and photos from Shutterstock and Storyblocks
- Unlimited HD video exports
While the above are the distinguishing features of the plans, both these come with the following common inclusions:
- More than 3000 templates and endless premium templates
- Option to make videos in the language of your choice
- Access to photos from Pexels, Unsplash, Pixabay
- Text to Speech conversion
- Ability to add multiple team members
- Convenient reseller rights
- 24×7 support from the customer service team
Who is it for
- Ad makers looking for social media ad videos that give a good conversion rate
- YouTube creators looking to make their videos aesthetically appealing
- Professionals looking to pack a punch in their presentations
- Marketing professionals looking to innovatively transform their ads
Any type of content creator looking to create videos and posters can find a suitable editing solution from InVideo.
This tool categorizes the features based on video creators’ different needs like video creation, editing, and management. While creating the video, the voice-over feature and the extensive collaboration capabilities offered, come as a huge plus. From extensive presentations to video ads that only span a few seconds, this tool caters to various kinds of video editing requirements.
Stickers, effects, music, and text add-ons are among the many aspects you can tweak in your video before you export them. Individual object animations and editing options are also directly available on the editing tab.
Its library of templates is one of the strengths of this tool. From Facebook ad template options to dedicated templates for YouTube can all be conveniently selected from the options offered. Within each, you can narrow down your options further based on the industry to which your business belongs to or the theme of the YouTube channel you own.
Facebook or Instagram Stories and Feed-specific video templates are available readily in the compatible aspect ratio. These templates save a lot of time during the early stages when you are still exploring the video requirements of the different social media platforms. Within most of these themes or templates, there are choices for the display’s square, vertical, and wide orientations. This lets you customize your videos with respect to the screen or device on which it is highly likely to be consumed.
This video editor provides ample scope for brand image-specific changes to the videos, making it easy for small businesses to start their marketing with a strong foundation.
What are the perks of using InVideo
- The best thing about this tool is the choices it offers. Based on the type of video you like to create like intro videos to outro videos for call to action, there are multiple categories.
- Branding templates and other brand-focused features the tool includes are resourceful for small businesses. It helps to successfully establish an online business and expand your online community.
- A responsive round-the-clock customer support team with an easy live chat option can help you resolve all your doubts.
- With the convenient editing features offered, even the amateurs with very little to no video editing experience can make some significant changes to their videos.
- It provides scope for collaboration with the ability to choose between Admin and Editor’s rights for different team members.
- It provides full control over the videos and their various attributes even in those cases where you are working with templates.
- This tool has one of the largest assortment of templates for video creators to be able to save a lot of time.
- Its beginner-friendly interface is something that deserves a special mention. At the same time, there are plenty of traits that even the expert video creators would love.
- While there are two standard plans with clear pricing options to choose from, the team also helps organizations customize their plans to suit their business requirements.
What could have been better
Following are a few aspects that some content creators might find to be challenging when it comes to relying on the tool as a long term option –
- Both the plans offered have a 15minutes duration cap on the video uploads.
- In terms of the text-to-speech features alone, this one falls slightly behind a few other popular tools in the same category.
So, is InVideo one of the easiest video creation tools out there? It definitely is. As a rapidly growing tool, this one offers some of the most flexible and affordable plans to suit all types of users. As one of the easiest videos making toolkits online, this one has been earning good reviews from marketers from different domains.