Ms Dhoni: The Untold Story star Sushant Singh Rajput committed suicide at his home in Mumbai. The actor was 34.
According to reports, Police have found Anti-Depressants, no suicide note found in the initial investigation!
Rajput started his career with television serials. His debut show was Star Plus’s romantic drama Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil (2008), followed by an award-winning performance in Zee TV’s popular soap opera Pavitra Rishta (2009–11).
He debuted in Bollywood with Kai Po Che! and was last seen in Chhichhore.
Reason for suicide is still unknown.
Police investigation live
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s dead body has been taken to the Cooper hospital for post mortem.
- Sushant had made his last call to TV actor Mahesh Shetty. The two had worked together in Sushant’s first show Kis Des Mein hai Mera Dil and was one of his closest friends.
- The actor had also called his sister in the morning at 9:30 am.
- Sushant’s two mobile phones and a laptop have been given to the forensic team for investigation.
- Police have recorded Sushant Singh Rajput’s house owner’s statement and also his doctor’s statement has been taken. His bank statements have also been called for.
- Sushant Singh Rajput had rented his Bandra home in Mumbai about six months back. The rent of the house was Rs 4.5 lakh per month. He used to live with an art designer, one cook and two other house helps.
- Dr. Harish Reddy and other two doctors will perform Sushant Singh Rajput’s post mortem in Cooper Hospital. The process will take 2-2.5 hours.