After the NDMA release order to extend the nationwide lockdown till May 31, the Centre has released the guidelines for the fourth phase of lockdown guidelines in India today.
Let’s have a look at the new guidelines:
- Domestic and international air travel remains shut.
- Metro services to remain closed till May 31
- Schools, colleges and other educational institutions will continue to remain closed.
- Hotels, restaurants can not operate during the lockdown period
- Cinema halls, shopping malls, gyms, swimming pools will remain closed
- All religious places will be shut and social gatherings are banned
Activities permitted with restriction; except containment zones
- Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and busses can be allowed with mutual understanding between the states/UTs
All other guidelines remain the same as previous ones.
The Indian government have appealed the citizens to install the Arogya Setu app in the guidelines.