The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the CBSE class 10th exam results today, July 15 on its official website at cbseresult.nic.in. 18 lakhs students appeared for the exam this year.
A total of 91.46% of students have passed the examination. There is an increase of 0.36% percentage in comparison to last year’s 91.10%. This year, girls have outscored the boys with a pass percentage of 93.31 while the pass percentage for boys is 90.14%. A total of 2.23% of students or 41,804 students have scored more than 95% marks in CBSE 10th exam this year.
- 91.46% of students pass
- 1.8 lakh students score above 90%
- 8.02% of students placed in compartment
- Kendriya Vidyalaya has recorded the highest pass percent at 99.23 followed by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya at 98.66.
- Girls outshined Boys
- Trivandrum zone performed best, Guwahati the lowest
How to check –
- 1. Visit the official results website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in
- 2 Click on the link for the CBSE class 10 result 2020
- 3. Key in your credentials and login
- 6. The result will be displayed on the screen
- You can also check the results on UMANG and Digi locker app