Central Board of Secondary Education declared 12th results today. CBSE had told Supreme Court on June 26 that it was canceling all remaining exams and will announce results by July 15. The Board had also presented an alternative assessment scheme for subjects for which exam could not be conducted. The alternative assessment scheme is based on a student’s performance in the written exam for subjects for which the board could hold exams successfully.
- This year a total of 1203595 students ha registered for the CBSE 12th exam, of which 1192961 appeared and 1059080 students pass the exam.
- 3.24 percent of students or a total of 38,686 students have scored above 95% marks in CBSE 12th exam.
- Girls outshine boys in CBSE class 12 examination, record 5.96 percent higher pass percentage than boys
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) has the best pass percentage of 98.70%, followed by Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) at 98.62%. Private schools have the lowest pass percentage of 88.22% this year.
Steps to check the results:
Step 1: Go to the official results website: cbseresults.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the result link.
Step 3: Enter the school code and roll number.
Step 4: Submit details and check your result.
In 2019, CBSE had declared class 12 results on May 2 and class 10 results on May 6. In class 12, a total of 83.40 percent of students passed, and in-class 10 91.10% of students passed.
- You can also check the results on UMANG app